“Blessed By His Church”
I. WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT THE CHURCH?
Mat. 16:18 – Jesus built His church
Mat. 16:18 – Built on the rock, that He is the Christ the Son of the Living God.
Mat. 16:18 – The gates of Hell will not prevail against it.
Acts 2:47 – The Lord adds to the church those that are being saved.
Acts 20:28 – He purchased the church with His own blood.
Eph. 1:22.23 – Jesus the head of the church His body.
Eph. 5:22 – Christ is the head of the church.
Eph. 5:25 – Christ loves the church and gave Himself for it.
Eph. 5:29 – He feeds and cares for His church.
Heb. 10:25 – Not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together.
Rev. 2 & 3 – Jesus gave seven messages to the church.
Most of the New Testament written to the church.
II. WHAT CAN THE CHURCH DO FOR YOU?
1. It offers you encouragement.
2. It offers help to strengthen your faith.
3. It helps you grow and mature as a Christian.
4. It offers teaching to learn more of God and His ways.
5. It offers admonishment where needed.
6. It provides fellowship with other believers.
7. It helps keep your life focused and your priorities straight.
8. It assists in worship and praise.
9. It provides communion to remember Jesus and the cross.
10. It provides the opportunity to give of your tithes and offerings.
11. It provides help with the struggles of life.
12. It provides the opportunity to pray together with other believers.
13. It is a family.
14. It is an opportunity to use our gifts, to serve.
15. It is God’s means of accomplishing His work in the world.
III. THE SERVICE THIS MORNING – NOTING THE BLESSINGS OF THE CHURCH 1. The special music
2. The singing of the songs.
3. The prayer time.
4. The offering.
4. The communion time.
5. The preaching
6. The invitation.
CONCLUSION -SENTENCE TESTIMONIES OF WHAT THE CHURCH MEANS TO YOU. (HOW IT HAS BLESSED YOU.)