Preacher’s Job Description
- 1. Preach the Word of God. Exhorting, reproving and rebuking. The milk and the meat of the Word. Enthusiastically in love with pointed applications. Explaining how to get started.
- Much personal Bible reading and study.
- Much personal prayer in conversation with God.
- General study. Reading, listening to tapes, attending seminars, clinics and conventions. Feeding himself to feed others.
- Equipping. Training others to lead, serve and use their spiritual gift.
- Setting in order. Like a coach, directing by the blueprint of God’s Word. Delegating to see that God’s purposes, plans and priorities are carried out.
- Decently and in order. God is not the author of confusion.
- Soul winning. Motivating and equipping others to be soul winners by teaching and example.
- In all things love.